Kurinjal Peak | Plan The Unplanned
Are you looking for a weekend getaway from Bangalore with the urge of escaping the fast-paced life of the city? We are all set to take you to the lush green meadows with various streams flowing, the picturesque landscape that'll leave you in awe, the cold breeze that'll freeze the moment for your mind to register the definition of beauty and satisfaction.
And we know you are tempted for this!
Kurinjal Peak trek in Kudremukh National Park is one of the best treks in the Western Ghat region with mesmerizing nature and lofty tropical forests. Located at a distance of nearly 300 Km from Bangalore, this trek will surely tickle your drowsy nerves and make you feel alive with its breathtaking surroundings and enchanting environment. The journey from Bangalore to Kurinjal is going to be breath-taking, where you can see the nature slowly unfolding in front of your eyes.
- Depart from Bangalore by 10:00 PM
- Reach Kurinjal.
- Check the homestay, have breakfast and start the trek.
- Reach the top. Catch the view of Kudremukh National Park range and descend.
- Reach homestay for dinner and campfire.
- Visit Shettyhalli Church
- Depart for Bangalore and Reach by 10:00 PM (approx)
- Transportation to and fro from Bangalore
- Sharing Basis Accommodation in Homestay
- Food - 2 Breakfast 1 Lunch 1 Dinner
- Experience that you gain
- Any kind of insurance
- Personal Expense:( snacks, mineral water etc)
- Anything that's not included in the inclusions above.
95% refund will be provided. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
If you cancel trek/plan before 3-6 days:
50 % of the actual amount of the trek. (Payment gateway charges will be deducted)
48 hours before the trek/plan:
No refund would be provided.
M.G Road, Bangalore