Ride To Ladakh
Route: Delhi- Jammu – Srinagar - Leh - Nubra Valley - Pangong Tso- Leh - Sarchu – Manali - Delhi
Distance: Approx. 2400km (to and fro) from scheduled flag-off point in Delhi
Day 1 - Delhi to Jammu.
Day 2 - Jammu to Srinagar.
Day 3 - Rest day and sightseeing in Srinagar.
Day 4 - Srinagar to Sonamarg. sightseeing and stay.
Day 5 - Srinagar to Leh.
Day 6 - Stay and sightseeing at Leh.
Day 7 - Leh to Hunder, Nubra Valley.
Day 8 - Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso.
Day 9 - Back to Leh.
Day 10 - Leh to Sarchu.
Day 11 - Sarchu to Manali.
Day 12 - Manali to Delhi.
• All environmental fees
• All Permits including
• Accommodation on double sharing basis
• 1 night stay at Jammu with dinner and breakfast.
• 1 night at hotel in Srinagar 2nd night stay at House Boat with dinner and breakfast.
• 1 night at Sonmarg with camp fire and dinner with breakfast.
• 3 nights stay in Leh including breakfast.
• 1 night stay in Hunder including breakfast
• 1 night stay in Pangong Tso with breakfast and dinner
• 1 night Camp in Sarchu with breakfast and dinner
• Mechanic with backup vehicle
• Tour leader for the ride
• First Aid kit
• Participation certificate
Bikes, Fuel and Lunches at own arrangements by riders.
Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir, India